Community (Co-opted) Governor Vacancy
The Governing Body is seeking enthusiastic and committed individuals to join The Lugwardine Primary Academy Governing Board
A community governor must be interested in our school but not have any direct connections.
Please get in touch if you:
- Are interested in children’s education and the performance of our school
- Want to be part of the community and give something back
- Have time to attend a meeting each term and school visits
- Have the confidence to challenge and ask questions
- Can make informed and objective decisions
The role can be challenging but it is also very rewarding and a great way to learn new skills through peer support and training.
We don’t expect you to be an expert in education and welcome governors from all walks of life to bring different perspectives and views. You just need to be committed to supporting our school community and the educational outcomes of our pupils.
If you would like to find out more about how you can contribute to governance at our school, or have any questions about anything, then please contact the school office.