KS2 Teaching Assistant (SEND Level 1)
Lugwardine Primary Academy is a welcoming and popular primary school judged ‘good’ by Ofsted in January 2019. The Governors wish to appoint a Teaching Assistant Level 1 to work in a KS2 class.
This role is to assist, under the direction of the Headteacher and other designated teachers, with the education, care and welfare of children.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Be a dedicated team player;
- Have a good sense of humour;
- Be firm but fair with high expectations;
- Be dedicated, organised, creative and resilient.
- Will contribute fully to the wider life of the school and our wider community
To commence September 2021
- 12 month fixed term contact
- Monday to Friday – Term Time only
- 09:00 – 15:00 (with a 45-minute break)
- £18,933 full time equivalent (post is for 26.25 hours approx. £11,000)
- Please note interviews will take place on Monday 19th July 2021.
- All applications must be in by Thursday 8th July 2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of our children and we expect all our staff to share this commitment. Please note that all vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check at Enhanced Level.
Application forms or queries to Miss Katie Bythell (School Business Manager)